One thing became obviously clear as businesses continue to recover from the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic: Our industries missed attending in-person meetings and events and are anxious to get back to business!
Companies supplying products and services to our industries took advantage of the opportunity to develop market-ready innovations to address the needs brought forth by new and different challenges in delivering products to meet the changing consumer. Face-to-face events returned, and the consensus is that we all have missed being with our customers, suppliers and colleagues.
The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) is the only annual expo of its kind showcasing the latest technology, equipment, supplies and services used in the production and processing of poultry, eggs and meat and in the production of animal food.
IPPE will take place at Atlanta’s Georgia World Congress Center from January 24-26, 2023, with the focus of connecting buyers and sellers through networking, innovation, education and global reach.
The 2023 IPPE will feature:
- More than 1,100 exhibitors covering more than 520,000 square feet of the trade show floor. Exhibitors will showcase products and services in meat and poultry processing and packaging in Building C and B/C. Animal feed ingredients and equipment along with genetics, incubation, animal health, live production, egg processing & production exhibits will be in Building B.
- TECHTalk Theaters on the expo floor in both building B and building C. The theaters will again be the stage for exhibitors to present technical talks on a variety of topics, from sustainability to process efficiencies to technology.
- A New Product Showcase that will include exhibitor video submissions on the newest technology or services will be on display in the B/C Hall. Learn more about the new products and services that suppliers have developed to provide solutions for your business.
- Fee-based and free education programs where world-class presenters will discuss industry trends, timely topics and industry updates for you to take back to improve your business. Look for a list of programs on the IPPE website.
- A Welcome Reception on the show floor at the end of the opening day of IPPE will provide an opportunity to network and rekindle business relationships with industry leaders.
- Participation in the U.S. Department of Commerce Trade Event Partnership Program with a return of international poultry, meat and feed buyers recruited from across the globe.
Visit www.ippexpo.org for more information, watch for updates and link directly to attendee registration and housing beginning October 3, 2022. The organizing sponsors of IPPE – the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association, the American Feed Industry Association and the North American Meat Institute – look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!