Vitamex group takes majority stake in Preconex

Deal includes transfer of Belgian concentrate plant

Vitamex, a specialty product provider for the animal feed industry, has reached an agreement to take over 80% of the shares of Belgium-based Preconex SP, a premix and concentrate producer. The remaining 20% will stay with Filip Thyssen, managing director and former owner of Preconex. As part of the deal, Vitamex will acquire a Preconex concentrate plant located in Willebroek, Belgium.

The companies say that this acquisition will allow Vitamex to strengthen its position in markets where Preconex is already established. Preconex exports its products to more than 20 countries.

Page 1 of 47
Next Page