Delegates at the International Feed Industry Federation (IFIF)'s 26th General Assembly unanimously re-elected Mario Sergio Cutait as chairman for the 2014-2015 term, recognizing Cutait's leadership since 2012, according to reports.
"Through our efforts and partnerships we have positively impacted the environmental footprint, the international regulatory framework, the efficiency and the image of our industry," said Cutait. "As we work together in the next years we continue to be guided by our sustainability aims - produce more, using less, at an affordable cost to the consumer, while championing science-based decisions, the need for continued innovation and better technologies, as well as regulatory convergence and free and fair trade."
The IFIF chairman also welcomed and congratulated the following organizations for their election to the IFIF board of directors for the 2014-2015 term:
- Ajinomoto Heartland Inc.
- Alltech Inc.
- American Feed Industry Association (AFIA)
- Animal Feed Manufacturers Association of South Africa (AFMA)
- Animal Nutrition Association of Canada (ANAC)
- BASF SE
- China Feed Industry Association (CFIA)
- EU Association of Specialty Feed Ingredients and their Mixtures (FEFANA
- European Feed Manufacturers' Federation (FEFAC
- Feedlatina - Latin American and Caribbean Feed Industry Association
- InVivo NSA
- Sindirações - Brazilian Feed Industry Association