The World Egg Day China conference has been scheduled for October 9-10, 2020 at the Jianguo Garden Hotel, Beijing.
To meet the needs of the egg industry, LyJa Media has organized the event, with the International Egg Commission and China National System for Layer Production Technology as co-organizers, with support from World’s Poultry Science Association.
This will be the second year for the event.
The focus of World Egg Day China 2020 will feature a group of speakers under the theme of “Excellent Egg Quality – Toward a Brilliant Future.” The talks will be dedicated to egg scientific production, nutrition, safety, and social responsibility.
In addition, brand egg standards that were drafted and applied by the National System for Layer Production Technology will be formally released during the conference.
Topics of discussion for the two-day event and the speakers making those presentations include:
- Welcoming comments -- He Xintian, executive vice president and secretary general of CAAA
- Explanation of the Egg Quality Standard -- Yang Ning, president of the World’s Poultry Science Association (WPSA) and professor at China Agricultural University
- Egg Quality Standard Release -- Zheng Jiangxia, secretary-general of WPSA China branch and associate professor at China Agricultural University
- Analysis on the Situation of Quality and Safety of National Agricultural Products -- Cheng Jingen, representative of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, analysis on the situation of quality and safety of national agricultural products
- Risk Monitoring and Assessment on Egg Products -- Qiu Jing, director, Risk Monitoring and Assessment Research Office, Institute of Agricultural Quality Standards and Testing Technology, Chinese Academy of Agricultural sciences
- Egg Products Quality Control and Egg Flavor Study – Xu Guiyun, professor at China Agriculture University
- Sustainable Development Strategy of CP Foods – Wang Aizhu, president, CP Group Sustainable Development Department
- Welfare Breeding Model Suitable for Chinese Environment – Li Baoming, professor at China Agricultrual University
- Technological Innovation in Egg Equipment and Transportation to Win in the Future – Sui Mingjun, general manager of Sanovo Technology Group
- Reassessing Egg Nutrition and Health through Consumer Research – Wang Enling, chief poultry officer, greater China, DSM
- Application of Intelligence in Egg Production – Yu Jie, president of Fu Jian Goosun Egg Company
- Food Brand Positioning and Dissemination in the New Media Era – Zhou Ying, professor of Antai College, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
To register for the conference, email email@example.com.