The Georgia Poultry Federation elected new officers for 2011-2012 during its annual meeting in Lake Lanier Islands, Ga.
Mark Ham, executive vice president and CFO of Cagle’s, was elected as the 2011-2012 chairman. He succeeds Barry Cronic of Columbia Farms.
Other officers elected were:
- Ken Long, Pilgrim’s Pride – Senior Vice Chairman
- Clay Banks, Equity Group – Vice Chairman
- Camilla and Donnie Wilburn, Harrison Poultry – Vice Chairmen
- Andy Harris, Pilgrim’s Pride – Director
- Phillip Turner, Mar-Jac Poultry – Director
- Mike Williams, Tyson Foods – Director