The COVID-19 pandemic has swept the world this year, with the global poultry industry facing the outbreak and seeking development in the crisis.
In order to ensure continuity and safety of the supply chain, Chinese poultry industry companies through self-help in the outbreak has found solutions to survive in the crisis.
At the same time, the outbreak has also enhanced the public safety awareness of enterprises and improved the risk management response.
2020 is also the year of the implementation of China's feed regulations on no-antibiotics, China's poultry industry is looking for the development of the future under the double pressure.
The 2020 International Poultry Industry Forum’s theme is "Innovative and progressive poultry industry,” focuses on the future of sustainable development of the poultry industry.
The event will be held on August 7th and 8th in Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
With the theme on Innovation & Progress, IPFC 2020 will come as scheduled.
- Poultry Industry Future Development and the New Situation of International Trade
- China Poultry Crisis Management and Competitiveness Analysis
- Poultry Food Supply Chain Optimization and Expanding Opportunities
- Feed Strategy under the Rules of Non-antibiotics and Antibiotics Resistance
- Trends in Digital Technology and Facilities Upgrading in the Poultry Industry
Registration is now open. Go through http://forumpoultry.guojixumu.com/eng/index.aspx?id=22 for registration and more details. Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.