Poultry International China will hold its 11th International Poultry Forum (IPFC) July 21 in the Shandong Province of China this year, in partnership with WATT Global Media and with the support of the World’s Poultry Science Association.
To reflect the market volatility of the past few years due to COVID-19, the event will focus on the industry coming back even stronger with the help of innovative strategies and technologies. The event will showcase topics like ready-to-eat products, new technology and carbon neutrality and corporate social responsibility.
Some of the seminar topics include:
- Progress and sustainable development of broiler breeding in China
- Analysis of the international trade situation of China poultry meat
- Life cycle carbon footprint and carbon neutral management
The event will be held at the InterContinental Jinan City Center.
Registration fees cover the cost of the conference as well as the meals.
- US$169 per person before May 30
- US$237 per person before June 30
- US$338 per person after June 30